About Me and Jack

I got my dog, Jack, for my 4th birthday when he was only 6 weeks old. Now he is six years old and on July 1st I found out he has lymphoma. Lymphoma is a type of cancer. This blog is about me and jack-jack's experience through chemotherapy.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Garage Sale

On August 6 my family and I had a garage sale to help raise money for Jack.  I raised $261.46!!!  It was so amazing!  I cant believe what a success it was.  We already used some of the money at the vet.  I hope we make as much money at our next garage sale as we did last time.

2 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job!! Hopefully we'll make more at the next sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, from time to time I wonder about Jack-Jack. No posts lately, so I was wondering how things were going.

    ReplyDelete