About Me and Jack

I got my dog, Jack, for my 4th birthday when he was only 6 weeks old. Now he is six years old and on July 1st I found out he has lymphoma. Lymphoma is a type of cancer. This blog is about me and jack-jack's experience through chemotherapy.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Expensive Treatment

Jack-Jack's treatment costs a lot of money.  I mean A LOT of money.  To help pay for it we need to come up with ways to raise money.  We are going to have a garage sale in a couple of weeks.  I'm getting rid of a lot of my old stuff that I don't need.  We are also going to sell doggie biscuits online.  We  have a lot of dog recipes and dog cookie cutters.  I also have retired littlest pet shop that I will put on ebay as well.  I have like over 100 and I saw that they were selling them for like 5 dollars each.  Hopefully we get a lot of money from those things.  Let's keep our finger's crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment