About Me and Jack

I got my dog, Jack, for my 4th birthday when he was only 6 weeks old. Now he is six years old and on July 1st I found out he has lymphoma. Lymphoma is a type of cancer. This blog is about me and jack-jack's experience through chemotherapy.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Trip to the Vet

This is a picture of me and Jack-Jack at the vet

Today we went to vet for Jack's treatment.  When we first took him he was 47 pounds.  Now he's 48.  I know only 1 pound sounds like a little bit but it's because of his tumors.  They went down so that took away some weight.  He was really skinny too.  Like you could see his ribs and his back bone.  It was really bad.  Now you can still see his ribs but it's much better.  When we went to pick him up he was very happy.  He was so excited he played with the other people at the vet.  Jack loves people.  Especially kids.  I asked the vet some questions like if we can take him on walks and stuff.  I also asked about some ingredients for dog treats i want to make.  I didn't know if I could use garlic powder.  It turns out you can.  Anyways the results of his treatment are amazing.

1 comment:

  1. awww sooo awesome...yay jack jack!! your even wearing my old shorts haha (:

    ReplyDelete